Follow me

Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I Am Thinking Of A Word

They say a picture reveals more than your own words can in a sentence.
 
Like this brunch photo taken at the KMC food and bar restaurant at Badili over the weekend.

Not that I don't have anything worth sharing from my long absence from here cause I do.

Honestly I just got lazy with all these writing ritual I stopped blogging here for almost too long I'll say.

Anyway you will be glad to know that I have a few important updates in coming logs.

One of which is my part-time diploma studies at the IBS which is currently on hold due to lack funds to self sponsor.

Which makes me question my current job security in a third world country and wonder how in the world can a person living in Papua New Guinea generate multiple income sources using just the net.

There is already reliable broadband internet in most cities and towns in PNG which would not have happened without Digicel PNG leading the PNG Telco market with its "bigger better network " mobile data services.

However the cost of accessing online information is still quite expensive in PNG compared to our Asian neighbors.

I love my country but there is whole world out there and I am not going to sit in a cubicle for the rest of my life while just across the Vanimo PNG-Indonesia border, Asia beckons with lifestyle adventure.

That reminds me I have to renew my PNG passport.

Concerning internet data costs in PNG let's just hope we will see much cheaper data rates when Vodafone Fiji comes onto the scene later this year.

I have also been thinking about the future of this blog and I have decided to self host using WordPress taking the advice of many who have gone before us.

This will be a first for me and so I expect to make some mistakes along the way as I make the transition so please bear with me.

How are you ever going to learn without making mistakes right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment